Every year (this is our 7th annual!) QorusDocs interviews key stakeholders employed in the proposal management field, to gain insight into the current trends, challenges, and opportunities impacting the RFx response landscape.
The research dives deep into the industries of technology, professional services, financial services and more, to find specific data unique to key verticals. The benchmark study presents the opinions of leadership teams, business development teams, sales and marketing, as well as bid and proposal teams.
Track year over year changes in key stats around RFP response volume, challenges in bid and sales teams as well as impacts of technology on performance.
This benchmark research provides actionable data and key industry benchmarks for:
- Win rates for new and existing business.
- RFP volumes and revenue generation
- Key challenges of response management
- The size of missed RFP revenue opportunities.
- Tangible benefits of automating the RFx response process
- Key technology that insiders find most useful in the creation of RFx pursuits and presentations.
Don’t miss your chance to put this year’s key takeaways to work for your business and fine-tune your response process to start 2023 with a competitive edge.